Author Topic: I HATE YOU [#401]  (Read 7706 times)

Offline DL

I HATE YOU [#401]
« on: September 12, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »

YOU FUCKING ATHIEST BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP IF I EVER MEET YOU MAYBE EVEN KILL YOU YOUR TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE IN GOD IM SOOOO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SHOOT YOU SO YOU CAN BURN IN HELL AND ME AND GOD WILL BE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF!!! SEE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN HIM THEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU BITCH UGHHH BURN IN HELL WAIT HELL IS TO GOOD FOR YOU YOU BELONG IN SOMEWHERE WORSE!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU SOME DAY!!!!

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
Re: I HATE YOU [#401]
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 09:22:51 PM »
WOW!  :o
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Vynn

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • 1st an infidel, then a heretic, now an atheist!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »
Don't ever change. You're a better poster for atheism than anything i can come up with.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 09:40:35 PM »
And that's what Jesus would say.

OR

And the feeling is mutual.
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 09:50:27 PM »

YOU FUCKING ATHIEST BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP IF I EVER MEET YOU MAYBE EVEN KILL YOU YOUR TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE IN GOD IM SOOOO FUCKING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SHOOT YOU SO YOU CAN BURN IN HELL AND ME AND GOD WILL BE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF!!! SEE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN HIM THEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU BITCH UGHHH BURN IN HELL WAIT HELL IS TO GOOD FOR YOU YOU BELONG IN SOMEWHERE WORSE!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU SOME DAY!!!!

I believe you, and your mom's a whore if you don't come post here and defend yourself.

If you are too afraid, that's ok.

You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 10:57:14 PM »
This is what you wrote;

YOU f**kING ATHIEST BITCH I WILL f**k YOU UP IF I EVER MEET YOU MAYBE EVEN KILL YOU YOUR TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE IN GOD IM SOOOO f**kING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SHOOT YOU SO YOU CAN BURN IN HELL AND ME AND GOD WILL BE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF!!! SEE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN HIM THEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU BITCH UGHHH BURN IN HELL WAIT HELL IS TO GOOD FOR YOU YOU BELONG IN SOMEWHERE WORSE!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU SOME DAY!!!!

I can see if you read what you wrote earlier, you might blush in embarrassment. 

Don't worry about that.  Forgiveness is an easy thing to grant and I grant it to you.

If you are over your anger, and can talk with people who may not be so different from those you know around you ... or even yourself in your calmer moments ... please drop by the forums.

I will say up front that if there is something that is not true about those videos, I will work with you to have them changed or removed.   If, on the other hand, you can't say *why* the videos are incorrect, then I can not assist you in those efforts as I won't know enough to know if you are correct in your assessment or not.

If this is not satisfactory to you, please consider carefully what would be satisfactory and send a new message out asking for that consideration.

I will look forward to hearing your reasoned and calm assessment of the situation.

Thank you for your time.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 12:40:29 PM »

Definitely American.
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »

YOU f**kING ATHIEST BITCH I WILL f**k YOU UP IF I EVER MEET YOU MAYBE EVEN KILL YOU YOUR TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE NOT BELIEVE IN GOD IM SOOOO f**kING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SHOOT YOU SO YOU CAN BURN IN HELL AND ME AND GOD WILL BE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF!!! SEE IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN HIM THEN!!!!!!!!!! YOU BITCH UGHHH BURN IN HELL WAIT HELL IS TO GOOD FOR YOU YOU BELONG IN SOMEWHERE WORSE!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU SOME DAY!!!!

Indeed, do any Christians ever read their bible?  WWJD?  ::)

As someone(Vynn?) has said in another one of these rants, most of these Christians seem to worship power and cruelty.  I do think that they get some sort of perverted sexual satisfaction over these threats.   

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline sparhawk

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 12:46:51 PM »
WOW! is right. Your god sucks. I'm so glad that he's just a construct of your warped little mind.
Why am I atheist?
"Here I stand; I can do no other" Martin Luther
"Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil;" Exodus 23:2

Offline Sota

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 01:21:48 PM »

Definitely American.
Looks like lower class too.  Or maybe even middle class, just to be generous.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 01:29:12 PM »

Definitely American.

Better watch out ... you could end up dead ... twice!
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline CodyTowner

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
    • The Lair
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
God condones the murder of atheists? Well damn, here I was hoping I had SOME credibility left. Oh well.

A website for writers ^_^ (click the banner)

"Atheism is pissing in God's face" -paraphrased by random Mailbag writer

Offline jedweber

• Fellow
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 01:57:51 PM »
Definitely American.

And probably about 13 years old.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +251/-31
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 02:00:21 PM »

^^ Typical?
Unless you are Scarlett Johansason or something.  lol  i'd like to punish her with  my baby.  lol

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »

Emotionally, mentally, or chronologically?

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »
Can we get one of those Christians that wonders why atheists attack religion up in here?

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 02:12:13 PM »
Dearest Mr. or Ms. anger management issues,

By now you may have noticed that many people here have enjoyed your rage-filled-hate-fest.  

In all honesty, this could go on for weeks based on the current momentum.

If you have anything you'd like to say (calmly) as a reply, it might be good to get your 2 cents in.  

May I recommend that you consider the examples Jesus provided?

Offline Sota

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 04:53:52 PM »

Can it be all?

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »

Yeah man preach it.  Preach the love of Jesus and God by your intolerance and prejudice. Amen brother.

Give me a break. You're the kind of deluded, biased, uneducated intolerant, moron that I loathe when speaking of religion. Why don't you go read your "good" book. I thought God was all about love and acceptance of your fellow man.... remember the phrase WWJD? You put that in to practice now don't you?
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »

Can it be all?

I'm betting 2 out of 3, weighting heavily on the first two.

In either case, Mr. or Ms. anger management has probably broken the computer they normally use to access the Internet in some way.  I'm betting either throwing it or using the family pet to pummel both pet and computer into pieces. 

timmy1729

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2008, 08:04:07 AM »
Spread that message of peace and love... hypocrite

Actually guys, remember there is a verse that says something like "I come not to bring peace, but a sword." And the one that says you have to hate your father, mother, brother, and sister if you want to be a disciple. And the full verse of that "If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out..." is pretty sadistic on jesus' part. So, jesus isn't peaceful. He is hateful, violent, and sadistic. So, I guess this guy is preaching the xian message!

Really, I wonder how people can be so hateful. Being an atheist and knowing that this life is all we have, I have MUCH better things to do than to hate people. It's just not productive or pleasant at all. I'm a pacifist personally.

But, what do I know about peace and love. I'm just a godless heathen, right?  ;D :D

neovulcan

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2008, 08:14:51 AM »
yeah, i'm atheist and yeah, i've seen plenty of stupid theist arguments, but the critical reasoning on this page is severely lacking. Am i the only one who noticed the links in the signature of this thread's author?

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2008, 08:36:41 AM »
yeah, i'm atheist and yeah, i've seen plenty of stupid theist arguments, but the critical reasoning on this page is severely lacking. Am i the only one who noticed the links in the signature of this thread's author?

The messages posted in GREEN are from site admins or moderators.

The Mailbox forum mainly consists of threads started by the mail administrators who take messages sent to the web site and strip them of any identifications (such as name, phone number, and email) so that the senders have some privacy.

Messages posted as replies are forwarded by the admins back to the original author so that some communication can happen.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:38:40 AM by Hermes »

Offline DL

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2008, 08:45:24 AM »

I changed my signature to clarify.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »
[tips hat in gratitude]

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 10:46:46 AM »
This thread is being viewed by ~70 guests right now.  It looks like it was probably getting way more about 2 hours ago.  It looks like we may be facing the wrath of a whole Sunday school's worth of angry teen Christians.  I may have to go dig out my "Concerned" hat if this keeps up.

Nougat

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
No, it's on Reddit.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »
Back down to 11.  I noticed 90 at one point.  I didn't see it high on the rankings.  Good thing too -- if it did the forum would probably go down!

Offline john

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • All hail Wilson
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2008, 12:04:38 AM »

I would like to say that I appreciate this post.  I say that without the slightest sarcasm.  It has one single element that I find deeply refreshing compared to the usual drivel I see from theists on this forum.

It contains no deceit.  After wading through oceans of bullshit, it's nice to see someone finally tell it like it is for once.  Thank you.  Seriously.
If anything can mean everything, then nothing can mean anything.
I can also be found at isgodimaginary.com