« Last post by screwtape on December 03, 2016, 10:50:32 AM »
I don't know. I thought the suggestion that the vote was going to be rigged was more of a face saving maneuver.
I did too. BUT:
1. He's been in bed with the russians for years
2. Many of his top aids are known to have worked for Russia
3. Russia hacked voter roles in several states
4. Russia was behind a lot of the fake news stories negative toward Hillary
5. Trump won every single swing state he needed, against every poll.
6. Republicans are completely uninterested in lookining into Russia's involvement
7. Repubs will do anything for power, as they have shown throughout American history with watergate, Nixon meddling in negotiations with Vietnam, Reagan making deals with Iran, the last Bush presidency, etc.
All circumstantial, I know. But the cumulative weight of it begs for at least a thorough investigation.