Karma reasons for concrete message

mhaberling

• Darwins +9/-8

wheels... Sorry, I have found that as a theist I do need to do a little conversation management or It becomes hard to keep a conversation on topic with so many replies... On your direct quote regarding 12monkeys question... As soon as you ask a question you take on the burden of the questions viability... I would be happy to answer 12monkeys question if he can tell me why the existence of a god implies what he is claiming in the first place....

12monkeys... I have read back and calling you stupid as much as I have is a bit uncalled for... I was still a little burnt by you hounding me on the SPAG thing so much (thread should be up on that tomorrow PM me if I forget) Anyways sorry,

Anfauglir... On your question Ill apply my reasoning that I supported earlier to both the existence and lack of existence of a god...

On existence, God is real... This being true what would have to be true, We would most likely see a belief system based around his existence(unnecessary but likely), We would see some evidence of a God at the base workings of nature ie physics,
We may see a record of his interaction with our species (also not required)...

Conclusion, we saw to things that suggested a god, but had only one requirement, since there is not a complete understanding of the natural laws we cannot tell... Inconclusive

On  non existence, God is not real... This being true what would have to be true? We would most likely see groups of people denying an existence(not required). We would see a complete explanation of the natural that does not require an intervention of intelligence.

Conclusion, we saw something that suggested a lack of a God, but had only one requirement, since there is not a complete understanding of the natural laws we cannot tell if intelligent intervention is required or not... Inconclusive

My assertion is that using my thought process It is not possible to possible to prove a god or lack there of but It does tell us where to look for the answer which as far as I could discern is the same place...

I also want to do the flight example...

Human flight is possible, If that is true then humans can be made as light as air. If humans can be made as light as air then there is a process by which humans can be made lighter than other fluids. A common fluid humans are made lighter then is water. Boats float on water by Bernoulli's principal.

Conclusion... To achieve human flight we should investigate the application of Bernoulli's principal

Azdgari.. Does my application answer your problems with the thought process???
Changed Change Reason Date
ParkingPlaces and one for mhaberling for sticking in there December 26, 2012, 11:32:01 AM