Karma reasons for concrete message

Chronos

Global Moderator

• Darwins +128/-6

Why do you waste so much time and effort to prove that God is imaginary?

We are not proving that "god" is imaginary. We are proving that he cannot exist as portrayed. While that appears to be a minor difference, it is an important one.

If He is, why does it bother you so much?

If people want to go through their lives and believe that there is a sky daddy to whom they can pray and ask for things, I really don't care. However, that isn't all that happens. Those who believe are compelled to proselytize those who don't and have the rest of us turn our civil laws into religious laws. At that point, I will come after you with everything I've got.

Arizona legislature wants to make professing a faith in god a requirement for graduation

School Vouchers

Ten Commandments

Nativity Scenes

Embryonic Stem Cell Laws

Abortion Laws

Contraception Laws

Mosque near World Trade Center

Blue Laws

... yadda ... yadda .... yadda ...

I tell you what -- if your side stops trying to turn your religion into laws, mine will no longer fight you. Deal?

It seems that you are so intent to disprove a God that is so Almighty and powerful that you can't stand Him. Poor idiot, A Quixote battling windmills, an imaginary adversary!

Who is the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?
-- Obi-Wan Kenobi

This is why religious congregations are often referred to as flocks. To each his own.

You are making a fool of yourself.

Thank you for reiterating my point. You are so kind.

you'd better pray to God to save you, but since You think He is imaginary, you are on the Wait list. Waiting for His compassionate hand to touch your heart

Yes, and may his compassionate hand not be placed behind a semi barreling through an intersection as you make a left turn on your way to pickup lunch.

Changed Change Reason Date