Karma reasons for concrete message

LoriPinkAngel

• Darwins +127/-6

Another Christian responds...

1.Why are you atheist ?   n/a

2.How are you became atheist ?  n/a

3.Where are you from ?  Nebraska, Germany, South Carolina, New York  (places I lived 2 years or longer)

4.How old are you ?  too close to 50

5.Do you believe in the afterlife (some atheist than I know believe to the afterlife) ? If no , can you explain why ?  yes

6.Did you read all the Bible ? If you read all the bible what biblical canon (catholic , orthodox , protestant etc...) ?  yes, several versions-
   Amplified, NIV, Today's English, King James, New King James, The Message, I also try to read in French and Spanish

7.Did you read all the Quran ? (Yes I know that for Muslims if you read a translation you don't read the Koran).  only small translated
   bits               

8.Did you read an other religious text ? If yes what is it or what are they ?  Tao Te Ching, other Bhuddist texts and Hindu texts

9.What are yours hobbies ? music, reading

10.Can you define the goal of the life ? use the talents and skills I have to help others

11.Sometimes do you think ? I will go in Hell if god does exist. no

12.Sometimes do you think that God does exist maybe ?  Sometimes I question his existance

3.What do you think about people who believe in monotheistic religions ?  It depends on the individual

14.What do you think about people who believe in polytheistic religions ? see #13

15.What do you think about people who believe in a religion where there are not god(s) ?  see # 13

16.Do you have an interest about philosophy to have answers about the life ? Can you explain why ?  No, I don't think there is one
      answer that covers the meaning of life.

17.Do you fear to dead ? (I speak in a metaphysical context and about your friends , family etc...).  No.

18.Do you like your life ? If you like your life , why do you like your life. If you don't like your life I would like to know the reason.
     No, I have a chronic, painful illness.

19.Do you dream to live in a world where there are not place for the religions ? If yes or no explain please.  No, I dream of a world
     where there are no teabaggers.

20.Do you think that politic is like religion ? Explain why this is not equal or not.  It is similar in that the douchebags make everyone
      look bad.
Changed Change Reason Date
bertatberts Good answer for question ten. May 07, 2013, 03:53:34 AM