Karma reasons for concrete message

chosenbygrace

• Darwins +0/-3

http://eternian.wordpress.com/2010/11/19/no-fruit-fly-evolution-after-600-generations-or-bacteria-evolution-after-40000-generations/

Written by a man who attended a low-ranked college. Has only worked at Christian Institutions. Done no research and published no papers that I can see evidence of and the sources are either irrelevant or over thirty years out of date.

What was this supposed to prove again?

Do you realize what a blatantly stupid reply that is? How deserving of a hard punch to your face that is?! Listen to yourself:

An evolutionist with little eductation points out to a creationist that his use of a so called ancient rock containing a spark plug was refuted many years ago. The creationist simply replies:

"Written by a man who attended a low-ranked college. Has only worked at Christian Institutions. Done no research and published no papers that I can see evidence of and the sources are either irrelevant or over thirty years out of date.

What was this supposed to prove again?"

Really hypocrite? Really? Isn't that awesome how atheists and Bible-haters are such hypocrites? To a logical fallacy versed atheist, they would point out that your reply is that of a weasel. A person who ignored the evidence and fobs it off, and uses ad hominem attacks and mere mocking to avoid the issue.

Just look at this remark: "What was this supposed to prove again"

So, sarcasm is some powerful evidence, some scientific reply? "again"? A smug jab makes you rightierest eh?

Tell me how much education did the first scientist have, or how much education did the first person have, how many credentials, who did a scientific experiment? How NEW did his research need to be to be of value or still worth reading, or believable? So, using your stupid reasoning, your hypocrite's reasoning,  your damned if they do damned if they don't reasoning, I can just dismiss anything because, "that's so old." Reminds of childish replies teens make when someone brings up the Bible to them in a good light, "outdated" "that's just an old book".

And wow, lol, "a low-ranked college". You must be a 15 year old, probably with narcissism disorder to have said such an arrogant and immature thing. "Nanny nanny I go to Harvard you went to some Christian low ranked stuff, nanny nanny I won't listen I can't believe you no one should listen cuz ur poor and ur colleges didn't get high back pat approvals from my friend evolutionists. And only evolutionists (Bible-deniers) can be called objective and believed well, you Christians can't, nanny nanny low-ranked colleged."

What a face-punch deserving remark you've made, multiple face-punches. Study logical fallacies, that way you might avoid being such a massive idiot and flame-baiting troll. Here's a start: http://eternian.wordpress.com
Changed Change Reason Date
caveat_imperator Hopefully your future posts won't be this ignorant April 04, 2012, 02:55:17 AM
jaimehlers Pot calling, pot calling, the kettle is black. April 04, 2012, 02:03:47 AM