Karma reasons for concrete message

Jag

• Darwins +191/-7

holybuckets, as far as I can see in this thread, you haven't addressed this at all yet:

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,24730.msg550206.html#msg550206

You stated:
    Another word that did not exist back then was homosexual.  I have heard many try to defend homosexuality, claiming the word is not in the Bible. The Bible CLEARLY denounces homosexuality, yet- the word "homosexual" was not used until much later.

I responded:
FAR more clearly, it denounces wearing mixed fiber clothing and eating shellfish. Read Leviticus and get back to me with an explanation of why THAT set of instructions is not important enough to follow but the ones you think matter are. Then we can move on to Isaiah and discuss the massive amounts of incoherent nonsensical babbling in that book as well.

Do you intend to address the selective application of biblical instruction you are employing that I'm asking you about in the above clipped post? I've been patiently waiting for a reply, is one forthcoming? It's reply #45 if that makes it easier for you to locate the original, and the link will take you directly to it in any case.
Changed Change Reason Date