Karma reasons for concrete message

rockv12

Emergency Room

• Darwins +3/-44

Your question: How did the universe form? Your answer: God created the heavens and the earth, blah, blah, blah.
Your question to us: How did the universe form and how did plants evolve? Our answer: Well the big bang says, blah, blah, blah.

Your reply: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!, THIS ISN'T PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you allowed to give such a simplistic answer that is based on a less-than mediocre holy book, but when people give an answer based on scientific research and formulas you dismiss what they have to say as "not proof at all".

I get the same thing.  I say there is a God. Someone says that I'm an idiot because "where did God come from"?  But they have no answer for the same question, "where did everything come from?"

Still no answer to how plant life evolved?  And evolution has been "proven" according to most in here? 

And "NO", evolutionists aren't able to give simple, "I don't know" or "Well, it's just that way" answers.  That is the reason they hate creationists.  They need proof and logic. So give me some proof and logic about how plant life evolved.  I'm waiting...
Changed Change Reason Date
One Above All Liar April 15, 2012, 08:45:36 AM