Karma reasons for concrete message

Nam

• Darwins +313/-84

or maybe the prospect of another pointless debate with ignorant fundies.  :o
You can hand them off to me if you like.  While I don't precisely enjoy the experience of smashing down their arguments, it does let me work out some of my stress.

One of the main reasons why I joined this website. Good stress reliever.

-Nam

Bing. Same here. I may have to kow tow to superstitious nonsense at work and with family. Not here.

Well, mine is more in the actual arguing more than relenting, which I rarely do anyway. Recently, an aunt of mine kept calling me a "jerk" and by the fifth time I replied to her, "You know, for one who is so set on no profanity being said in her house you don't seem to have a problem with name-calling and since you don't if you continue calling me a "jerk" I'm going to start calling you aunt Bitch." She was speechless. Was I being a jerk? Yes but it's irrelevant based on her "no profanity in my house" rule; and calling someone a "jerk" is being profane. Why people think water-downed versions of words are actually not those words is beyond me.

Anyway...

-Nam
Changed Change Reason Date
Boots yessir!! words are only as powerful as we let them be! January 25, 2014, 09:32:30 AM