Karma reasons for concrete message

• Darwins +577/-134

or maybe the prospect of another pointless debate with ignorant fundies.  :o
You can hand them off to me if you like.  While I don't precisely enjoy the experience of smashing down their arguments, it does let me work out some of my stress.

One of the main reasons why I joined this website. Good stress reliever.

Bing. Same here. I may have to kow tow to superstitious nonsense at work and with family. Not here.

Well, mine is more in the actual arguing more than relenting, which I rarely do anyway. Recently, an aunt of mine kept calling me a "jerk" and by the fifth time I replied to her, "You know, for one who is so set on no profanity being said in her house you don't seem to have a problem with name-calling and since you don't if you continue calling me a "jerk" I'm going to start calling you aunt Bitch." She was speechless. Was I being a jerk? Yes but it's irrelevant based on her "no profanity in my house" rule; and calling someone a "jerk" is being profane. Why people think water-downed versions of words are actually not those words is beyond me.

Changed Change Reason Date
Boots yessir!! words are only as powerful as we let them be! January 25, 2014, 09:32:30 AM