Karma reasons for concrete message

Quesi

• Darwins +369/-4

b)You have written several posts about how other people don't deserve to have their questions answered, either.
Evidence?

Ok!  I think we have gotten to the bottom of the problem here.  Jane doesn't understand the concept of evidence.  That is why we are all getting so frustrated.

Let me help you out here.  Many people on this forum have repeatedly asked you for evidence which you have failed to produce.  So let me show you one method of producing evidence.    You can go to a primary source.  You have been involved in lots of discussions of primary sources.  Here, you get to be the star!  The primary source!

I was going to ignore this entirely but, even though it will do no good, I will go to the trouble of pointing a few things out. 

I can't be bothered to answer all posts. Not one of you has anything to offer but complaints about my snark, insults etc. Your utter blindness to the way you all conduct yourselves is hilarious. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. I push back. All your posts have been, so far as I can recall, complaints about the way I express myself. I have no interest in defending that. If you have a question ask it.

That sad woman is on ignore, as are a couple of others.

You see!  This is evidence that you have written posts about how other people don't deserve to have their questions answered. 

See how easy that was? 
Changed Change Reason Date