Karma reasons for concrete message

magicmiles

• Darwins +180/-73

It is so frustrating having discussions like this with Christians b/c it is so easy for them to make-up their own theology to avoid refutation. It's very easy to spin, rationalize, ignore, toss-away, or forget about clear contradictions and irrational beliefs when those beliefs are based upon non-demonstrable, invisible, non-verifiable, alleged 'supernatural' stuff. This is especially frustrating with Christians because they practice confirmation bias (having started with their conclusion first and trying to work backwards). Nearly every religion does this. The tactics are very much the same with nearly all people of this kind (i.e. - the practicers of superstition).

Yeah, whatever. Do you have this post saved somwhere and just paste it in every few days?

How about you address the passage being discussed and show that I am wrong, if that is what you think?

Edit to add: I just smited Median's generic, boring, repetitive post. I wait with bated breath to see which of my posts he smites in retaliation.

Edit to add: he chose this one!!
Changed Change Reason Date
median More hypocrisy from an asshole. Get off your high horse. December 16, 2013, 04:14:55 PM