Karma reasons for concrete message

shnozzola

• Darwins +105/-2

From Garrison Keiler on Prairie Home Companion

An old priest invited the younger new priest to his house for dinner. When the young priest arrived, he was surprised to see that the old priest had a shapely, beautiful, sensuous house maid. During dinner, the young priest finally spoke up. "Father Jacob," he said, "I must ask you about your house maid. She is beautiful. Don't you find it difficult to resist temptation."

The old priest looked at him coyly and said, "Of course not."

A few days later, the house maid approached the old priest, and said, "Father, I'm concerned. I can't find the silver serving spoon. It's always right here in the drawer. I hate to say it, but it's been missing ever since you had dinner with the new priest."

So the old priest, not wanting to seem accusatory, writes the new priest a letter. "Now I'm not saying that you took the silver serving spoon, and I'm not saying that you didn't take the silver serving spoon. But the fact remains that since you were here the silver serving spoon has been missing."

A few days later the old priest received a letter from the new priest. "Now I'm not saying that you're sleeping with your house maid, and I'm not saying that you're not sleeping with your house maid, but the fact remains that if you were sleeping in your own bed, you would have found the serving spoon by now."
Changed Change Reason Date