Karma reasons for concrete message

kaziglu bey

• Darwins +121/-1

I saw this video a few years back, and just found it again today. It shows then Senator Obama making a pretty smart speech about the role of faith in government, and the problems associated with it. He also points out a few of the more barbaric and immoral things in the Bible, and why it does not make good national policy. I am not sure if we could conclude that the President is an atheist, but he really seems to say a lot of things an atheist might say. It really comes of as being critical of Christianity, or at the least skeptical about it's utility in areas of government. I voted for him, though I don't agree with all of his policies[1], I think that he is generally a very intelligent, rational, and humane man who is tolerant and cool headed. But this clip really does make me happy to have him as President. At least if he is a Christian, he is definitely of the most desirable kind.

So is the President a Christian, or a closet atheist? Maybe after his second term he will come out. What do you think?

1. When does anyone ever agree with all of the policies of any President?
Changed Change Reason Date
ParkingPlaces For sharing that video. I feel better already. February 20, 2013, 02:13:19 PM