Karma reasons for concrete message

kaziglu bey

• Darwins +121/-1

My beliefs are as follows:
 - I believe that there is one God, the God of the Bible.
 - I believe that the Flood was an actual happening and that Noah's ark was historical.
 - I believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God
 - I do not believe in Evolution, however I do not understand it, I believe God made all animals according to their various kinds.
 - I believe the Earth is about 6,000 years old not billions.
 - I believe anything the Bible says
 - I believe in Heaven for the saved.
 - I believe those not saved will be annihilated in hellfire.
 - I believe when we die we sleep until the resurrection at the end of days.
That is about most of the beliefs I can think of right now. Which one would you like to discuss?

Please explain how Noah obtained a mating pair (or seven) of Pseudacteon gracilisetus when we have only recently come to know that they exist, and in North America, nonetheless. By what means did Noah obtain these phorid flies to protect them from the flood?

Also, where did the 840,730,240,000,000,000,000[1] gallons of water come from, and where did they go? And how did it all fall in 40 days and nights? That is 243,266,851,851,851.85 gallons of rainfall PER SECOND. That's right, 243 TRILLION gallons of rain per second. You really believe that? OK, sure. Whatever. Did the talking snake survive the flood?
 1. 28,940,800,000,000,000 gallons needed to raise the sea level 1 foot, multiplied by 29,050, the number needed to cover Mount Everest in 15 cubits of water.
Changed Change Reason Date