Karma reasons for concrete message

WiccaBillinCo

• Darwins +2/-0

I know what my church does and how my church helps our community and the poor.
I don't have to tell you the truth, but at the same time I don't want to lie to you either.  I make $9.50/hr at a restaurant and I give one tenth of all my income. because I know how it is being spent.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Hopefully you don't spend all your money for yourself and spend the rest of it on some science book written by some atheist. When childrend are dying every 5 seconds.
[/quote]

Simple questions. Why does an all loving god let a child (innocent) die every 5 seconds? How can the christain god not hear the suffering of his people? Why do I give my children money, when I do not have it, (when I as a "sinful" being can not know how much more the christian god loves his children), will not allow my children to suffer when I have the means to stop it. Why does he even allow it? Funny, when ever I ask my christain friends questions like this, I always get the "You can;'t know the mind of god" or some silly answer along these lines. If god can do anything, why does he need my money? The catholic church is one of the richest organizations on earth, why does the pope need a golden hat? Why is that wealth not distributed to the dieing children? Why does any church need an expensive building that is only used 2 or 3 days a week?
Just wondering
Changed Change Reason Date
caveat_imperator Good questions that theists never want to answer. September 30, 2011, 08:47:13 AM
curiousgirl for asking good questions September 29, 2011, 04:39:06 PM