Karma reasons for concrete message

FearlessWarrior

• Darwins +1/-1

Because Brakeman, when God fails to do something that could be done with no difficulty whatsoever, those who believe God is actually real will go out of their way to make excuses, and even pretend to know the very mind of God, something that we know is impossible for mere humans.

Everything good is God, and everything bad is our misunderstanding of God, or God's wrath upon the heathens.  It's beyond laughable.  But look at me, preaching to the choir!
God works in the parameters he decides.

There are many things God answers and I myself have been witness to these miracles, but unnaturally re-growing a limb is not something he just hands out. He works in the confines of his creation and rarely goes to great lengths to contradict or inhibit that which he has set up.

Err... Where does it say that in the Bible, if you don't mind my asking? I am rather confused...

Lady A, maybe this verse will clear up your confusion? As to re-growing limbs, I have yet to see it but that does not means it is impossible! I mean, seriously, God is the all-powerful Creator. Limbs have been healed though from accidents, being born that way, anything pretty much.

Isaiah 55:
8  For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jetson, that verse is for you too.

I'm not making excuses for my God. He does not need me. I need Him. My God is not inadequate. He can and does heal. I (and others) have experienced His healing.
I don't know the mind of God. I only know what He has revealed to me. His presence is unexplainable. His power, unimaginable.
Everything good is God for (obviously) God is good. When man sinned, man broke the amazing relationship with God. Evil came into the world -- Satan took over.
God did not create evil. How can evil be the so-called misunderstanding of God if GOD is indeed GOOD?
It can't be...
Changed Change Reason Date
caveat_imperator preaching September 17, 2011, 09:41:49 AM
rickymooston having the courage to express your point of view here. September 17, 2011, 11:48:51 AM