Karma reasons for concrete message

Co.Inkadink

• Darwins +2/-9

Hey everybody I just googled History and the Bible and read a few links. But hey I hear Answers in Genesis has some good arguments. I was going to use that one but someone already mentioned it and I thought they would just shoot it down.
My favorites are Greg Koukl, Frank Turek, Norm Geisler, and William Lane Craig but rather than just link to their individual sited and articles I'd rather just put stuff in my own words unless I think they can say it briefly and succinctly.
I haven't argued these points and I'm not going to regroup and read books and come back. I haven't even started arguing any points really. I know what I want to say, I have read some Hitchens, Dawkins and Erhman, I've listened to debates with all of them and Sam Harris and others and have read up on Stephen Hawking. I love Hitchens, and Erhman and strongly dislike Dawkins. but I guess I'll abandon this thread and move on to one of the other subjects. I want to keep it all under one roof. It's difficult enough to keep up on this thread. I'm probably not going to answer every question I'm asked either. If the thread is about slavery I'm going to talk about slavery and if people bring up other topics I'll just keep pushing on with the subject at hand.  Alzael said he'd heard it all before anyway so it's kind of a waste of time. If he's already dismissed my arguments before I make them it's pretty certain he's not going to concede anything. I will say there are a few atheists here who seem reasonable and logical and I'd love to continue talking to you.
I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to start the other threads. I work a full time job mon-fri 730pm to 330am I have 3 kids 11, 9, and 8 and I am an artist on the side so it's difficult to devote a lot of time to this. I've done this for years just not here. I don't see what the big hurry is seeing this site isn't going anywhere. I'm off on the weekends so I'll start some stuff tonight after the kids go to bed.
If anyone wants me to answer specific questions that I didn't get to on this thread I apologize I was going to go through page by page and answer some of them but 2 subjects keeping popping up and I suppose I need to discuss them. PM me if you want to drift and maybe we can work it in or I can join another thread on the topic.

I like talking about this stuff, I want to learn how to communicate better and that is my goal to do it in a kind way if possible.
Changed Change Reason Date
Alzael Yup, definitely a scumbag. April 14, 2012, 06:24:53 PM