Karma reasons for concrete message

jaimehlers

• Darwins +511/-12

No offense, Nam, but that's not valid reasoning.  Sure, if your house burns down, you won't be able to recover that house...but you can get a replacement house (or, at least, residence).  If someone steals your TV, you may not recover the TV, but you can get a replacement TV.  So on and so forth.  And please, don't try to tell me that a person can't replace something that's lost or destroyed.  Because that's silly.  They certainly can replace it.  Whether they're willing to take the necessary actions to do so is a different story.

And while it's true that there are sentimental items that aren't easily replaceable (such as heirlooms), it's the sentiment that matters, not the item itself.  So while I would be less likely to condemn someone for acting irrationally because of an heirloom, I still don't consider it a justifiable reason to kill the other person.  Because you can neither recover nor replace a lost life.
Changed Change Reason Date
Nam Not realizing the realities of some people lives September 06, 2013, 12:17:25 PM