Karma reasons for concrete message

jaimehlers

• Darwins +540/-13

Somehow, I'm less than surprised at how much you read into this, flapdoodle.  Anything so that you can keep harping on how liberals/progressives/moderates shouldn't vote at all in this election and let the Republican Party win so they can do what they want for 2-4 years, and how the Democrats are just going to give the Republicans everything they want.

Yes, I am quite annoyed with your attitude.  I detest the direction the Republican Party has gone in, I detest the fact that they're doing everything they can to get back in power, and I detest how they're pulling this country further and further to the right, but I detest stay-at-home 'liberals' who want the Republicans to win so they can say "I told you so" even more.  And that's how you're coming across.

If you weren't paying attention, the Republicans were in power - both houses of Congress and the Presidency - for four years, from the beginning of 2003 to the end of 2007.  Yet you didn't see this great liberal revolution that you're saying will happen if we have 2-4 more years of Republican rule in government.  So what makes you think that it'll somehow happen now when it didn't happen then?
Changed Change Reason Date