Karma reasons for concrete message

Lukvance

Emergency Room

• Darwins +13/-258

My point is the following :
Finding a miracle proves the existence of God outside our Body until proven otherwise.
It is not possible to be sane and believe that at the same time.
[...]
Your god does not exist, and, no, that is not opinion, it is the only reliable conclusion and that must remain the case until you show otherwise.
I see a lot of unsupported claims. What is your counter argument? Could you start with that, then give us something to support it?
I don't remember using the God of the gaps argument. You are the one presenting it as if I was using it.
I mean I could copy/paste your text and tell you that you are using the "god of the gaps argument" about the existence of Higgs Boson. Do you want me to do that? I hope not because I don't believe the Higgs Boson exist because of the "god of the gaps argument".
When you know how something will behave then you measure something that act like you predicted. Is it still god of the gaps argument?
We know how God can interact with the world we measured his interactions and it acted like we predicted. How is it still god of the gaps argument?

You pray.  Let us say your good friend boards an aircraft that later is reported to have crashed. You may pray for his well-being. But you only do that because you are ignorant of his condition: Is he alive or dead?
I don't know.

Once you know the outcome, you no longer pray. Why?
I keep praying even if I know the outcome. What makes you believe that I don't?
If he is dead, can you not pray to make him alive again? If he has lost a leg, can you not pray for the leg to regrow overnight?
I can pray, as much as I want to.

See, if you know the answer, there's no point to god: once you know how something works, there is no need for god. So why was there a need for a god to start with?
You need God to guide you with your everyday life decision. You need God as an example in your life, as a goal, as a purpose to your existence. You need God as an infinite source. You need God for things I can't even start to comprehend.
We need God for many many reasons.
Changed Change Reason Date
SevenPatch No one needs "God" for any of those reasons, including u July 18, 2014, 05:24:21 PM
jdawg70 Holy shit you're a fucking idiot. July 18, 2014, 12:41:58 PM