Karma reasons for concrete message

lop0

• Darwins +0/-5

chant

o wa
tah jur
khyam

1000 times daily and you will find truth

but `1st of all give me another very very and very solid explanation which is based on very solid facts and strong basics otherwise i will say you are living in what ? an fools paradise.

Maybe Krishna doesn't write in sentences. What we have here, though, seems more like preaching that discussion.

lop0

Tell us why we should think the Krishna is any more real than any other god, please.
_________
`1st of all tell me which religion has got any type of explanation ? they all will talk only on these basics which are what ? holy book quotes, personal experience, faith and belief that is all. which is called an blind faith. so `1st of all give me another explanation which supports your claims and which is based on very very and very solid facts and strong basics.

and if you will not give me another explanation then i don't care for whatever your religion maybe you can keep it to yourself and to your fellows only* that is all.

The argument seems to be that (i) the world is not a happy place and we are reincarnated by Krishna.

As proof the OP suggests “Forgetfulness as proof of a deity who reincarnates us.”

The solution to all this is to chant “hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and buy his book.

I’m not sure how that will help but the OP may assist us if he/she ever comes back.

At least it makes a change from Christians...

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )
____

Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**
__
that is all.
_________
who cares ? im selling Gold but i cannot sell iron at the place of Gold and if you want to buy Gold then you have to pay Good price similarly you have to follow rules and ragulation otherwise Hare Krishna mantra will still act but it will act in this manner just like for example :- if you will show fire to the dry wood then imediatly fire takes place but if wood is wet then only smoke will come which will only give pain to your eyes and nothing more similarly you have to follow complete rules and ragulation otherwise if you will chant with offence then it will also act but same like wet wood.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
Changed Change Reason Date
One Above All Still no clue as to what you're saying. January 26, 2014, 10:17:13 AM