Karma reasons for concrete message

SevenPatch

• Darwins +92/-4

So what you are saying is that the question of half-full/half-empty are different ways of describing the world, and the relevance is in the attitude of mind?  So the point you are making is that it is the attitude of mind towards god that is important?
No what I'm saying is :
How choosing to eat the forbidden fruit "proves" that we have an infallible brain?
I don't see how either choice can be considered "wrong" based on SevenPatch's definition of "wrong" (we don't have the same).
The point I'm making is : I think we were created with an infallible brain. And that people exist today with an infallible brain (or close to).

Well, the human race today certainly does not possess a infallible brain (as far as I know).  I know I don’t, and you Lukvance do not as evidenced by your common use of logical fallacies.  I haven’t seen evidence from anywhere or anyone to indicate that a human possesses an Infallible brain.  If you have some such evidence, please share.  Please don’t come back saying that claiming ignorance is proof of an infallible brain, it is not, it is only potentially proof of ignorance.  Having an infallible brain is an extraordinary claim which requires extraordinary evidence. 

SO, you have chosen Option 2:

Option Two: god created Adam with an infallible brain.  Therefore, whatever decisions Adam took were perfectly correct, and exactly what god wanted him to do.  If those 100% correct decisions then led to him changing to a fallible brain, then god must have intended that to happen all along.

Conclusion: god wanted us to have a fallible brain, whether we were originally created that way or not.

How choosing to eat the forbidden fruit "proves" that we have an infallible brain?
I don't see how either choice can be considered "wrong" based on SevenPatch's definition of "wrong" (we don't have the same).

If eating the forbidden fruit was a mistake, then Adam would possess a fallible brain.  Not infallible.

If Adam had an infallible brain, as you seem to indicate that is your belief, and Adam ate the forbidden fruit then it was not a mistake and it was what “God” wanted all along which makes “God’s” punishment of Adam and Eve irrational.  If “God” is irrational, then “God” is not infallible.

I haven’t really provided a definition of “wrong”, I’ve only pointed out that there are multiple conceptual meanings for the word “wrong”, which you seem to be conflating.  Such conceptual meanings as the difference between a “wrong” answer of a mathematical question and a morally “wrong” choice.  They are not the same.
Changed Change Reason Date
12 Monkeys Wow you just blew up luk's brain July 02, 2014, 01:59:16 PM
Anfauglir Yup. Thanks for running with the ball! July 02, 2014, 01:52:43 PM