Karma reasons for concrete message

harbinger77

• Darwins +0/-15

I'll try this one. Although there are many Christians that discuss the same thing. Many That don't get it. Denominations have formed and split over this very question. I doubt I can make any of you understand. It's a tough concept. I have to admit I don't understand how it works, but the bible teaches it so I accept it. Anyway, here goes. 3in one and one in 3. Jesus is both God AND The Son of God.
John 1:1 in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.
john 1:14 The Word became flesh that He may dwell among us.
Jesus is The Word. The son is the Son. The Father is the Father. Yet both are God. they are separate and distinct individuals. The word was/is both with God and IS God.
I could share and compare other verses if this is a topic you truly wish to understand. true or not is up to you of course.
I have a thread here showing that John 1:1 cannot mean Jesus.

but what it boils down to is that Jesus would have been non-existent "in the beginning" as there is no need for a savior for human kind as no sin has been committed. Also, it makes no sense for a god to have a son, really think about that, how does that work with them both being eternal. That is an obvious remnant of their pagan history. Also, having a son implied there is a mother. Again supporting the notion that this was just their pagan religion.

You have to understand that just because you can type it/say it doesnt mean it makes any sense what-so-ever. Its not that we atheists dont understand what is being said, its that whats being said is ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense.
also your John 1:1 thread. Be careful. I'm almost positive that it was written by Mormons or Jahova witness. Neither are Christian. that being said I would read it if you gave the link.
Changed Change Reason Date
Wasserbuffel Mormon's and JWs ARE Christians whether you like it or not. December 02, 2013, 05:38:25 PM