Karma reasons for concrete message

Dageivind

• Darwins +1/-3

I'm not sure were to start, I'm quite impressed by the time and effort people here put in to prove "God is Not Great". A book many here might have read..? Christopher Hitchens brother however, Peter was maybe an even more dedicated atheist, whom took a longer steep of faith in his "religion" that states "No God, happy world, or something"? But the atheist paradise which then was called "The Soviet Union" just proved to him how very broken this world is without God. Certainly there is no perfect christian civilization ether, but if you please prove to me better civilization, I might listen with another excitement. I believe the greatest issue in the dialog between Christians and atheists are the very different question we have. When the atheist looks for a better theory of how life came about, the christian looks for better testimony of how Gods love could be shown. Jesus stated "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends." You see most Christians have in some way had an "spiritual" encounter with God, that gives some feelings to Gods love, and not just a theory. Of course in a worldview with no spirits, that encounter is most likely to be interpreted as a mental breakdown. But what can I say? You are very eager to say that other peoples experience is wrong, because you never had it yourself. And the debate ends up in many other stupid things, like Christians being against science, when most Christians are very happy about science.
Changed Change Reason Date
Boots for "just a theory" and yes I did have spiritual experience September 04, 2013, 08:15:37 AM
Nam if a comment ever deserved it, this one does. September 03, 2013, 06:09:54 PM
One Above All Just plain retarded. September 03, 2013, 05:15:40 PM