Karma reasons for concrete message

neopagan

• Darwins +86/-3

another possibility - celestial coversation:

jeezus:  dad, dad... yo, where are you?

YHWH: who the hell is looking for me now...? Oh, hey son... wait, what are you doing back already, what's it been like thirty years? 

j h c: yeah, I'm back, it didn't go so well.  Thye umm, well, they crucified me.

Y: They crucified you, damn boy you look like death warmed up. What about all the magic tricks I taught you? You did that thing with the wine, right, I mean I made wine to make their hearts glad - that trick should have killed!

j h c: Yeah, I did that one and some healings and a few of the ones you said to save to really wow them - the raised from the dead stuff.  Those dudes stunk by the way. Seems it all went to shit when I started talking about you being my dad; they got all pissy and beat me up pretty bad and nailed me up on a cross. I think this is a job for more than one person.  Could we try maybe a couple dozen more messiahs to get the word out and maybe send some badass angels to protect them?

Y (scratching beard): Hmmm, maybe... what did you tell them before you died?

j h: I told those bastards I'd be back within 36 hours to kick the asses of any who hadn't seen death yet... But frankly, I kinda like being here again.  Streets are nice, running water and virgins aplenty.

Y: Tell you what, just leave them with your parting words and see what they make of it.  Let's go play golf on this new planet I just made yesterday. We will get back to earth in a couple weeks... or thousands of years... whatever, all the same to me. What's your handicap, by the way?

Changed Change Reason Date
Nick LOL, His handicap would be holes in the hands. August 17, 2013, 07:40:21 AM