Karma reasons for concrete message

Irish

• Darwins +18/-0

tell me how from a single cell a complex organism is formed, when scientist can't even explain it.

When I read this I immediately thought of Richard Dawkins and J.B.S. Haldane.  The passage I'm about to type is from the book The Greatest Show on Earth and will illustrate a much better response than I could ever give.

Quote from: Richard Dawkins
That irascible genius J.B.S. Haldane [...] was once challenged by a lady after a public lecture.  It's a word of mouth anecdote [...] but this is approximately how the exchange went:

• Evolution skeptic: Professor Haldane, even given the billions of years that you say were available for evolution, I simply cannot believe it is possible to go from a single cell to a complicated human body, with it's trillions of cells organized into bones and muscles and nerves, a heart that pumps without ceasing for decades, miles and miles of blood vessels and kidney tubules, and a brain capable of thinking and talking and feeling.
  • JBS: But madam, you did it yourself.  And it only took you nine months.

*Dawkins, Richard. (2009) The Greatest Show on Earth. (p. 211). New York, NY: Free Press.

I hope that gives some light on how erroneous your comment is.  If biology can transform a single cell into trillions over the course of nine months just imagine what it can do in 3.5 billion years[1].
 1. The approximate amount of time that life has existed on Earth
Changed Change Reason Date