Karma reasons for concrete message

jetson

Administrator

• Darwins +170/-6

Let's begin shall we?...

Oh, let's do!

1º Why are monkeys still here?
Because we still have bananas!  But I know what you're thinking, monkeys shouldn't be here if humans evolved from them, right?  Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha...damn boy, did you get your education from an actual monkey? 

2º Why is the universe so complex?
It's not.  It's tons, and tons, of empty space - like that place between your ears when it comes to evolution.

3º Why women?
We call it sexual reproduction.

4º Why the necessity for food?
It is the basis of the energy that living cells need to survive.

5º Why is there right from wrong/good from evil?
What the fuck does this have to do with evolution?

6º Why emotions & consciousness/why didn't we remain like the animals(unable to choose right from wrong)?
We are animals, and plenty of species show consciousness and emotion.  Ever looked at a puppy dog?

7º Why ability to reproduce?
To propagate our species, like all other species.  Is there some other way, or should we all come from dirt and ribs?

8º Why is there only one habitable planet?
It's the only one we know of.  Doesn't mean there are not many more.  What does this have to do with evolution?

9º Why does sex feel so good?
From an evolutionary perspective, it is to propagate our species.  If sex felt bad, who would bother?

10º Why are the opposite sexes attracted to each other?
So that they can reproduce.  Seriously?

11º Why do we have dominion over the animals?
We don't.

12º How do you explain Polonium 218?
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/po-halos/gentry.html

13º Why life/why didn't we remain atoms or rocks or whatever...?
Abiogenesis is not evolution.  FAIL.

14º Why has macro-evilution never been observed in human history?
It has.  You just don't understand the definitions involved in the theory.  Try the children's science books in the local bookstore before engaging on this again.

15º Why is the oldest tree only 4000 years old(coinciding with the flood)?
What flood?  If you mena the worldwide flood from the Bible, you 'll need to show ANY evidence that it ever happened.  At this point, there is none.  BTW, there are colonies of trees estimated at 80,000 years old.  WIKI.

16º Where are all the transitional fossils from the millions & billions & gazillions of animals & humans that were supposedly evolving over millions & billions & gazillions of years?
There is no such thing as a transitional fossil.  That term went away when scientists got tired of answering this absolutely stupid question.

17º Why can no example be given for a single genetic mutation or an evolutionary process which can be seen to increase the beneficial information in the genome?
SHIN, tell me what a genome is, and what a mutation is, and why they are related.  I'm guessing you have no idea, which makes me wonder why you asked this question.

18º Can someone document just one 100% verifiable transitionary fossil that proves that one species actually changed into another completely different species?
Again, there are no transitional fossils.  There are species that evolve from ancestor species, and over time, the differences between them are too vast to be able to clearly see any similarities.  This is evolution 101, and I recommend you get a children's book to start with.

19º What about the population problem with evilution?
Explain the population problem?  Do you know what a population is, and what it means in the theory?

20º How did new biochemical pathways(which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence) originate?
Oh FFS, do you know what a biochemical pathway is, and how it relates to the question you are asking?

21º How do you explain the Fibonacci sequence/the number "e" & the number Pi?
WTF does this have to do with evolution?  Where do you get this claptrap nonsense?  Are you serious?  bwa ha ha ha ah

22º Why do all humans, at least once in their life, wonder about a supreme being?
Humans are curious, and what makes you think all humans do this?

&... BAM! Poor little skeptics... I am so very sorry for this. I didn't want to create this thread, lest I should embarass you. But hey! u should have thought about that beforehand. Ever heard the saying : "be careful what u wish for?" haha
Don't be too sorry, you're obviously not too embarrassed to post this drivel.

PS : I, & only I, will decide on the validity of each person's answer. I wasn't going to create this thread but since someone clearly wanted to be embarassed, I shall create this same thread on the other 2 forums. I have a feeling this thread will remain at the top of the list for a looong time... I'll understand, if from now on, all the heathens of this forum hate me. &)
No, you won't.  You will sit back and watch every bit of this nonsense be properly trashed, as it deserves to be.

Have a good one skeptics 8)

Indeed, I will!
Changed Change Reason Date