Karma reasons for concrete message

jdawg70

• Darwins +438/-8

Jdawg, Jdawg, Jdawg.... how disappointing.

1. A LESSON IN SCIENCE FROM THE BIBLE AND THE WISDOM OF THE 3 YEAR OLD ATHEIST

Three year old's also believe on the tooth fairy, but would they or YOU make the scientific distinction? No. Time to quit thinking like a baby. However, just to humor you, the bible states legs for walking and legs for jumping in Leviticus 11:21.  Get that scripture and memorize it, because you keep forgetting what it says.

Leviticus 11:20–23
20 ‘All flying insects that creep on all fours shall be an abomination to you. 21 Yet these you may eat of every flying insect that creeps on all fours: those which have jointed legs above their feet with which to leap on the earth. 22 These you may eat: hthe locust after its kind, the destroying locust after its kind, the cricket after its kind, and the grasshopper after its kind. 23 But all other flying insects which have four feet shall be an abomination to you.

The Bible in Leviticus 11:21 shows that the hind jumping legs are not included in the four “walking” or “creeping” feet. The feet are the four front limbs used for walking and look the same. The back two limbs are primarily for jumping, known in science as "specialized legs", which you blatantly ignore.  You are chasing your own tail this time Jdawg. There's a good boy.

Source: http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2009/01/26/contradictions-two-missing-legs

That you think it requires divine revelation to reveal the number of legs an insect has is laughable.

2.  THE BIBLE IS RIGHT WHEN IT SAYS THE LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD - I.E BLOOD CARRIES OXYGEN AROUND THE BODY.

The key to our living is in the blood which carries the oxygen around our body. It seems you Atheists love to deny science when it suits you, just to make your troll-like biased, unfactual, unscientific, unfounded, nonsensical claims.  By the way, thanks for giving me another opportunity to highlight Bible Truth, yet at the same time, expose your misguided ignorance and stupidity.  Ironically, the Bible has exposed your atheistic views twice again, using science against you.  That's further evidence of Gods dominion, creation and exalted status; for science and the whole human race were created by Him through His word which changes not. 

I wonder, though - do you think that jdawg's science is about as good as the next dimwitted atheist? Gee, let me think.. Lets see what science says about the blood..

Again...there is life that exists without blood.  That divine revelation has failed to inform you of the blatantly obvious is sad.

Science says - http://www.kidzworld.com/article/1240-how-blood-carries-oxygen Blood carries oxygen all over the body, keeping us alive.

God says "....for the life of the body is in its blood..."  Lev 17:11.

Athiest says "...there is no life in the blood, because our stupid false premise wont match up with anything scientific unless its made up theory rather than fact..."

Glory to God,

Theist 4 -Atheist 0.

...nah.  No one has this much unwarranted, obnoxious, unfettered arrogance.

I'm calling POE on this one.
Changed Change Reason Date
Hatter23 Laugable indeed March 10, 2014, 09:58:42 AM
SwordOfGod Theist 4 - Atheist 0 Thank-you Fans, Next Please. March 08, 2014, 09:22:23 AM