Karma reasons for concrete message

jdawg70

• Darwins +434/-8

There are two, and only two, explanations for the means whereby life now exists on this planet.
I take issue with this.  I can come up with more than two explanations:
1) A sufficiently powerful wizard could accomplish the trick.  This wizard, not being god, is unfortunately limited in scope and could not, for example, grant immortality.  Don't worry about speculating on the origins of this wizard.  Such speculation is vein at best, and at worst he may get upset with you and destroy you with a fireball.
2) The mechanistic behavior of particles led to the emergent phenomenon of self-replication.
3) A highly advanced alien race came to Earth and planted the seeds of life.  Don't worry about speculating on the origins of these aliens.  Such speculation is vein at best, and at worst they may use their superior technology to obfuscate your speculations.
4) There is no life on this planet.  What you perceive as 'life' is merely an illusion constructed in your head.  You are the only sentience, and all other sentience is simply a manifestation of your own will trying to deal with eternal loneliness.  Don't worry about speculating on where you life or where you came from.  Such speculation is vein at best, and at worst will cause you to go insane and breakdown your entire reality.

Bam.  More than two.
Changed Change Reason Date
The Gawd I was gonna say the Wizard... but you left me the magical frog May 20, 2013, 07:34:26 PM