Karma reasons for concrete message

SkyWriting

• Darwins +9/-75

Junebug-Would you still believe in God if there was no bible?

Are you contemplating the answer to this question?

I work 12 hour days and am a full time student.   So I answer in my free time.
You may tumble your mind imagining my motives all day.  If that's what you want to do with your day. 
The most important part of conversation is learning that you have full control of your half.
I don't recall either of those questions.   Likely because I'm busy with another train of thought.
Humans cannot multitask. 

Excuses, excuses.  Dropping out of a debate is the same thing as saying, I"m wrong. 

There was another poster very active in debate.  I choose not to dominate
that thread and to allow the other poster conversation and focus on other
threads that had many questions for me.

What you make of my decisions process, is none of my concern.

You are encouraging the non belief when you do this.

What you make of my decisions process, is none of my concern.

God is interested in all humans being with Him.  Keeping all humans alive
for eternity on earth is the priority of healthcare workers alone.  God does not keep the same priorities.

First sentence I can relate to.  The rest is really                                                                                                                        out there.

Super.

]You should really,really, really be a lot more careful about what you say about God.

He's very forgiving. 

Yes, God loves his children no matter what they do.  God forgives every sin except for rejection of the Holy Spirit.
Those who reject the Holy Spirit end up without.   Being without God on earth is one thing.  Being without God
AND not having "the world" is Hell.   How would God provide a good situation for non-believers?

Not according to the bible.  Drowning the world, Sodom and Gomorrah, animal sacrifice, etc.
It's not rejection of the Holy Spirit it is blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.  There's a big difference.  Mark 3:29

No difference.

Should God visit with those who reject him?   How would that benefit them?  They would hate it.
For God to bring those who reject Him into heaven.....well.....would that be like Hell ...or worse?

God visits the non believer through us and so far you have not shown anybody here God.  They would not hate it but appreciate it. 

That's the Fathers job, not mine.   I am opposed to evangelism.

Worse than Hell......Is that what you want for those who reject God?  Isn't Hell lonely enough without
a deity you don't trust hanging around?

What I want for non believers is for people like you to quit telling them they're going to hell.  The way I see it they haven't rejected God.  They reject your religion.  They reject the old testament bible and so do I.

We are already in Hell.  Heaven is an option to choose to get out of our current state. 

Luke 11:11-13
11.If a son ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? 
Or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12.Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
13.If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children,
how much shall your heavenly father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?

If you wouldn't do it to your child God will not, being better than you, do it to the human race.

They have to ask God.  That would be different than cursing God.
Do you know what happens when my adult son curses me?
I give him the gift of freedom from my tyranny.  As does God.

I couldn't even punish Hitler like that for an eternity.

There is no need.  Those who reject God experience internal TORMENT.  Thirst, flames, all that.
Have you ever been "tormented"?   It is a self inflicted condition.  Not to be confused with torture.

I would not create several races and declare 1 my favorite.

He did have a chosen people.   They produced His son and they carried out the task of conveying the message
of salvation.  Open the book and read it again.  The jews did not get fluffy pillows to sit on and eat figs back then, and they don't now either.

I would love them all the same.  Oh yea, genesis doesn't address different races.  I would not give a commandment; thou shalt not kill, then turn around and say go kill people for sinning, contradicting myself.

It's "do not murder".   I've had neighbors who were killed and eaten.  Some people who commit lethal crimes just need to be put to death.  It's not revenge.  We just can't live with such people alive in our midst.

If Christians would stick to being like the person Jesus taught perhaps their religion wouldn't be under constant scrutiny and they certainly would not be disgracing God.

All are sinners. God is not harmed at any time.

When I think of Love I think of the first time I held my baby boy in my arms and I swore I would never let any body hurt him.  Love pulsed through my veins, my nervous system, my soul.  God's Love is greater than this, IMO.

You would show this same love if your boyfriend murdered your baby?
http://badbreeders.net/2013/05/14/bad-boyfriend-sodomizes-and-strangles-baby/
Changed Change Reason Date
junebug72 it is my concern June 21, 2013, 04:30:54 AM
Samothec "We are already in Hell." when we read your posts June 20, 2013, 05:06:30 PM