Karma reasons for concrete message

lotanddaughters

• Darwins +49/-21

^^^So it is fine tuned to the max but a little thing like sin throws it off. The big guy tweaks the crap out of the place so we can live here and then casually lets that girl eat her apple or whatever and uglify the place.

If he can't fine tune us to grow as humans without allowing sin into the mix, his mastery over gravity is also suspect.

Yes, I know there are a lot of people who see fine-tuning in our universe. That if is wasn't like it is, we wouldn't be here. And that is perhaps true. But the reason we are here is that the universe happens to be amenable to us, not because it was made amenable to us. If you'll notice, if we weren't here, we wouldn't even be able to talk about this.

If there is some sort of design to our universe, I can assure you your god wasn't involved. He's a bit too careless and irresponsible to also be detail oriented.
No doubt. I mean, if you want to have a deep, honest discussion with me about whether or not the universe is "fine tuned" by an intelligent creator, that's fine. But, if your proposed creator comes from one of the many tall tales of the ancient world, I just can't take you seriously. Drop the extremely insane bullshit, and then maybe we can have a discussion. Seriously. Bible bullshit is unacceptable. Get with reality for Fuck's sake. I'm sick of this shit.
Changed Change Reason Date