Karma reasons for concrete message

lotanddaughters

• Darwins +49/-21

So i should be jealous of a 15 year old boy . . .

No, I can't say that you should. I just want you to be aware that if you are not jealous, you are in the minority.

. . . who was being taken advantage of?

Saying he was being taken advantage of is like saying Jesus died for what I am about to write. It is so ridiculous, you must be from outer space to believe this. There are millions of 15-year-old boys with their dick in their hand right now. If a 24-year-old woman walked into the room where one of these dick-holding 15-year-olds were, and she had sex with him, she would no more be taking advantage of him than he was already taking advantage of himself.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.

You say I'm ridiculous. I say you're ridiculous. One of us is way off the mark, and it ain't me.

Yes there may be a large amount of men who are bleedin' horn dogs, but don't put all men in one basket and don't assume you know women's mind and sex drive.

Based on my life-long observation, what I say is true.

I never had any. Yeah, that's right, a 30 year old virgin! Oh wow, i can year a bunch of jeering and name calling already for this, but what choice do i have?

I admire your honesty.

I don't know about you, but i don't feel jealous of little teenage boys. I don't have the urge to hump women or men because i felt horny.

I think you are better off than the average man. Having less desires makes a life where you are more easily satisfied.

Also, i hadn't seen any men going, "ZOMG, we're so horny, we rather go home and bang some girls whether they want it or not!"

That example would be hornier than average. I haven't seen that either.

The point is, not everyone thinks the same or has the same sex drive.

I agree with that point.
Changed Change Reason Date
joebbowers yep July 07, 2012, 05:00:28 AM