Karma reasons for concrete message

rev45

• Darwins +37/-2

The god of the OT never seemed to be very keen on free will.  He took a direct hand in hardening Pharaoh and his official's hearts as Moses was wanting to lead Israel out of Egypt.  And because of it the Pharaoh and his army were drowned.  Before that was God slaughtering the firstborn.  I can't remember if the story says if adults were also killed but we know that Pharaoh's child, prisoners' children, and the firstborn of animals were all killed by God.  I'm sure some would say "Moses tried to warn them" but as I said before, God was the one responsible for the death and plagues.  He clearly says it in Exodus 10. 
Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the hearts of his officials so that I may perform these signs of mine among them 2 that you may tell your children and grandchildren how I dealt harshly with the Egyptians and how I performed my signs among them, and that you may know that I am the Lord.”
He goes on a murder and destruction spree just to show off that he is a god.  No savior, no chance to redeem themselves.  Just death by the hand of a fucked up god.

But let's look to the future.  The book of Revelation is supposedly a book of prophecy.  It mentions that when Jesus returns he will be riding his My Little Pony TM with a sword coming out of his mouth.  Millions of people will die.  This supposedly will happen and nothing mankind can do will prevent it from happening.  There is a bullet readied for those people in God's gun chamber.  He knows that one day he is gonna snap and when he does, death and destruction will follow.  If the book of Revelation were true then the future is already written and no amount of free will can stop it.
Changed Change Reason Date
Astreja Divine sword-barfing maniac astride My Little Pony™ - Win! June 15, 2013, 10:00:48 PM
ParkingPlaces I love an optimist :-) June 15, 2013, 04:53:55 PM