Karma reasons for concrete message

Mr. Blackwell

• Darwins +78/-23

Though some members of the Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist faiths were reportedly offended by the image, sources confirmed that upon seeing it, they simply shook their heads, rolled their eyes, and continued on with their day

Isn't that the problem? If the people of those faiths are not willing to defend the honor of their God/s against the heathen hordes then they are not worthy of whatever Heaven their God/s promise them. One must be willing to turn the rivers red with the blood of their enemies in order to receive entrance into their respective paradise.

Since, currently, the only people willing to go the distance are the extremist muslims then they are currently the only ONE TRUE FAITH. Apparently Allah is the only God left worth murdering for.

I mean, even the IRA
was mostly a political movement...just watered down faith mixed with some sort of Nationalism.

Where are the TRULY FAITHFULtm today? Has it really boiled down to a hand full of rag tag desert goat herders? Is that what religion has been reduced to?

Quote from a modern theist;

"Oh sure, I BELIEVE in God but I'm not really going to back that up with anything. I'll just smugly tell you that you are wrong and that you are going to burn in Hell if you don't."
Changed Change Reason Date