Karma reasons for concrete message

ParkingPlaces

• Darwins +690/-3

It shouldn't be that hard. Innocent victims aren't required. I'll do it. If god is real, he can't be too happy with me. I've been an atheist for over 50 years. What he could do is have me drop dead today. If I do that, it might not prove that there is a god, but it would lend at least some credence to the rumors of his existence.

I'll let you know tomorrow if he was interested in participating in this experiment. Since he isn't real though, he'll cop out, and a bunch of people will make excuses for him. But hey, maybe I'm wrong. I may be a typing dead man at this very moment.

Not!

I once said something similar to a theist and he told me I shouldn't tempt god. I told him I wasn't. Again, because there isn't one.

Hey, I'll settle for getting critically injured, perhaps paralyzed for life, or being a multiple amputee. Anything. If others can suffer in this world, I'm should get to too. Let me have it god. If you exist. Which you don't.

It's amazing how strong you are to be certain about their is no god.I am an atheist but very young, I sometimes wonder if I am wrong that their is no God. You inspire me to stay true to myself and not listen to the 96% religion BS. I think with age I will be able to write what you wrote about dying while writing a post :) Thank you for keeping me with my beliefs  :laugh: Life has been so much more amazing knowing their is no god and it's just you and your life :)

Shaffy

First, I have to live until tomorrow morning. If I don't, you may want to rethink your position.  ;D

You have a life to live. It is going to be complex enough without a god story to go along with it. Being alive is fantastic, hard to understand, scary sometimes, and lots of fun other times. When you don't believe in god, you have a definite advantage. When the fit hits the shan, you don't have to take the time to wonder why god would let such a thing happen. You can go ahead and respond as needed without taking the time out to wonder what the heck god was up to.

It saves so much time and energy.
Changed Change Reason Date