Karma reasons for concrete message

Andy S.

• Darwins +35/-1

You mean Noah got all those animals together in 7 days?  Man, talk about multi tasking.

I found something interesting concerning this topic.  I came across the Ancient Book of "Jasher" referenced in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.  Concerning how the animals were gathered:

"The LORD said to Noah, go thou with thy household into the ark; behold I will gather to thee all the animals of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and they shall all come and surround the ark.  And thou shalt go and seat thyself by the doors of the ark, and all the beasts, the animals, and the fowls, shall assemble and place themselves before thee,  and such of them as shall come and crouch before thee, shalt thou take and deliver into the hands of thy sons, who shall bring them to the ark and all that will stand before thee thou shalt leave.  And the LORD brought this about on the next day, and animals, beasts and fowls came in great multitudes and surrounded the ark.  And Noah went and seated himself by the door of the ark, and of all flesh that crouched before him, he brought into the ark, and all that stood before him he left upon earth."

I find this extremely interesting.  It's too bad the Christians and Jews don't find this book to be divinely inspired because this would give them a great explanation as to what happened to the dinosaurs etc.
Changed Change Reason Date
screwtape good obscure reference March 02, 2013, 06:26:23 PM