Karma reasons for concrete message

junebug72

• Darwins +73/-83

/nb] what you meant when you were clear the first time around – because you didn't like being told you were wrong. You repeatedly insisted that you only refer to the creator as 'God' and have never before (in this thread) said "Intelligent Designer". Now, I could gather quotes from you proving you wrong here[1]. But I don't feel like wasting all that time since you will try to weasel out of the facts. So, you get to prove you meant 'God' every time you referenced ID (Intelligent Design - not the Designer) being around before the bible. You won't be able to – you will only find that your own words prove you wrong. OR you can show that you are worth talking to by apologizing and admit you were wrong.

My guess is that you won't do either one. Instead you will give me an unjustified smite[2] and make irrelevant claims.
 1. Claiming that you meant 'gods' when every time you implied if not directly stated that you meant ID "theory".
 2. Nam can be strident at times but you've been giving him smites like they were cookies at their expiration date and you were a cookie factory trying to unload them.

First of all I have not denied using the term "Intelligent Design". The bible does not use this term to speak of God. Second the only weaselling going on 'round here is this post of yours.  You guys Nam, Jdawg, and you are just trying to provoke me.  Guess what I'm not hungry for drama. 

I suggest you get your proof.  I know it's not there. I have not denied using that term.   I hope you enjoy that big hunk of mud pie in your face.

The only thing I have denied for the past 3 pages of this thread is being a christian; because I'm not.

I have noticed none-of-the-above has offered any reply to the link that was provided that defines my belief. 

Yes I will smite you for not providing proof of your claim. You have 24 hours . :?

There's three people here that can't admit they're wrong, especially to a theist,  and it is clear with every letter you type.

I have suffered this debate long enough. 

Changed Change Reason Date
Samothec don't threaten me July 13, 2013, 04:35:54 PM
Nam Typical Christian response. "You're wrong, I'm not." July 13, 2013, 09:20:13 AM