Karma reasons for concrete message

junebug72

• Darwins +78/-93

Let me just say this.  Christians do not consider me Christian.  I think they would know better than an atheist if I was part of their religion.  Go ahead ask them. 

I swear, I'm speaking of the theory of gods.  People thought of gods before the bible was written.  It was not bible then the idea.

I have said before the theory should change as we grow more knowledgeable.  We have to apply new knowledge to what we think about God, like the age of the planet.  Well at least that's how I approach the idea.  Oh yea Christians don't do that do they?  Guess I'm not a Christian then.    I could list a hundred things about me that's not Christian and just because I like not worship the loving instructions of Jesus you want to put a Christian stamp on my head and call it a day.  Not going to happen. 

It is downright childish of any of you to continue this insistence of Christianity.  That religion hates me.  They condemn me to hell right above you.  At least you're not an abomination!!!  I would rather be called a whore,slut, scalawag, or an idiot than be put in that box.  You are disregarding a lot of Christian tradition to call me one.

It's over I am not a Christian.  You can say I am 1001 times and you'd be wrong 1001 times.

I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN  I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN  I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN   I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN
Changed Change Reason Date
William For standing your ground. And for absorbing a lot. July 06, 2013, 07:31:18 AM