Karma reasons for concrete message

Mooby

• Darwins +75/-24

These people are refusing the shot for the reason of long term unknown health effects
Which effects would those be?

I'm watching your video.  Despite a promise that they were going to prove the flu vaccine was unsafe, 10 min in it's just people complaining about vaccine policies and "questioning" whether the vaccine is safe.  I don't know how much longer I can sit through.

The guy states he's a scientist, but then identifies himself as a nutritionist... so he doesn't work in the field.  And... Oh God, I just hit 12 min and he's talking about autism.  16 min he mentions it again.  And now he's implying ADHD is due to vaccines.  This is a mess.

Seriously?  The whole autism scare was because of 1 guy who lied and faked evidence in his paper.  He was promptly exposed, laughed out of the scientific community, and had his medical license revoked, and all follow-up studied found no link between vaccines and autism.  He loses 10 credibility points for stating a completely disproven claim with a straight face.

Now he's ranting about money... yeah, I'm going to stop here.  Is there anything in the video that shows vaccines are unsafe?
Changed Change Reason Date
screwtape yeah, dumb video January 10, 2013, 09:57:24 AM