Karma reasons for concrete message

nogodsforme

• Darwins +941/-6

^^^^And not just once, but over and over again. Repeatedly, even.

Back to A and E in the garden, running off behind serpent/Satan/whoever. They had actual contact with the real deal god, and still were not so impressed. They immediately forgot/disregarded/discounted what god told them in favor of the very next smooth-talker who slithered in.

I heard Jean-Bertrand Aristides speak back in the 1990's. He was Haiti's first democratically-elected president, a Catholic priest and human rights activist. I still remember stuff he said.

I have met Garrison Keillor, Nipsey Russell, Dick Gregory, Sherman Alexie, Mark Lenard, Bill Gates, Jesse Jackson and more local celebrities, politicians and activists than I can count. None of these people created the universe, but every one of them made more of an impression on me than the lord true god apparently did on the people of the bible. &) 

I don't know about you, but if the actual god told me something that included the phrase "and then you will truly die"  I don't think I would forget or disregard it anytime soon.
Changed Change Reason Date
12 Monkeys this is why there are a few more bibles to follow the NT March 12, 2014, 09:30:40 AM