Karma reasons for concrete message

kin hell

• Darwins +151/-7

The intricacies of this Earth's existence is proof enough for me there is a Creator.  No way it "just happened by chance".

I'm sorry David, but a watchmaker is not needed for those intricacies...

You ask those here, who are opened minded enough, to give some time to Arthur Pink's book   ...OK, I'll go look for it now, but in the meantime I ask you to take 10 minutes to watch the video I've included >with an open mind<.   It is incontrovertible evidence that complexity can arise from simplicity and time over enough iterations.
Please consider (I mean really think) just what that means when the strongest feelings you state as proof of your god is your awareness how complex the universe is.

Regarding open mindedness.

Atheists here will say, give us evidence and we'll look at it, and if it stands up to scrutiny, then of course we'll have to change our position.
Theists unfortunately consistently and repeatedly just ignore any evidence that threatens their "god-security-blanket" no matter how obvious and incontrovertible the evidence is.

You are describing exactly that theist deliberate blindness when you write.

God exists.  He is just hard (for me) to comprehend right now unless I just close my eyes and say like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, "I believe, I believe, I believe".

David JR

You've just forgotten to add  "with your fingers in your ears, eyes closed, loudly chanting lalalalalalalala!"  Just joking mate.

Changed Change Reason Date
Bereft_of_Faith Bravo! This really clarified this issue for me. Thnx September 01, 2012, 03:30:50 AM