Karma reasons for concrete message

kin hell

• Darwins +152/-7

I'm not here to debate.
So you've come here to preach to non-believers .......well reap what you sow you presumptuous git.

your dogma chased your catechism up each others one-eyed holiness.
 your ability to debate (apart from at mass) has subsequently left the building.

There are a lot of Christians who believe in God.
And many many more who only pretend to.

There are also a good number who have seen what they believe in.
I feel sorry for your abused cattle. Although I guess if god is everywhere he's just as likely to be there.
"You found god where Homes? 
 ....it's alimentary my dear Watson"

There's no refuting that kind of proof. 
True.  Bullshit will always prove to be Bullshit.

If you're staring at someone in the face.....it's pretty hard to disprove that the person is there.
More bullshit and why you are getting it so confused 
Exodus 33:20 and 33:23
Quote from: biblegod
"Butt" he said "you cannot see my face, for no-one may see me and live......"
".....Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back parts: butt my face shall not be seen."
....just leave your cattle alone....

Human reason/philosophy is pointless,
...only to those who can't

when it comes to understanding things that we really have no business debating about.
...much better to just insert ones sorry arsed head up the nearest bullish bovine's bunghole  and believe you have found your god.

I strongly suggest to really reconsider your strong opinions about things of which you have no understanding. 
...you seem to forget, oh pointyhead, that you are the practitioner of non-reason, not us.
It is your job to have no understanding, it is ours to watch you practise whatever form of moronism it is you choose to use instead of reality.
We will continue to think and consider long after you've gullibly adopted your faith's no-think prerequisite.

You aren't going to always have tangible facts. 
Can you describe an intangible fact for me so I'll know it when I meet it.

But there are ways to get them.

But I bet they those ways aren't as much fun as the ways to get an STD

Your heart has to be open, otherwise, all that you will have to rely on are useless musings of the mind.
I knew it.  Nowhere near as much fun..

That won't help you...take it or leave it.
If I can't have any fun, I think I'll pass.

There's a very good reason why we have to go looking for truth.
Yeah somebody has to be the blind in the blind leading the blind.

Truth is a treasure to be found. 
and a fool and his money are soon parted.

Figuratively speaking, eyes have two states....closed and open.
Figuratively speaking
There are only n kinds of people in the world the rational numbers and the irrational numbnuts. The open minded and the closed minded.

That's all that I can say. 
That's total bullshit

I am a very cerebral person. 
The nut inside the nut, nutting stuff out about the nuttiness of not knowing nuttin'. Butternut

However, there's no going back to trusting my education, after my eyes were opened.
I am so inexpressibly glad you are not here to debate.
Dumb, and proud of it, is not a convincing arguement.

All that I can tell you, is that the Bible is not lying about what it says.
Excellent I'll rush out then and start killing homosexuals,
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
 and fortunetellers,
    A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
 and people who've hit their parents,   
 Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.  (Exodus 21:15 NAB)
 and of course anyone who has cursed their parents.
    1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.  (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
    2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death.  They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

It up to you, and your heart to go find what I already know to be truth. 
Why do me and my heart have to go out and find what you know to be truth, haven't you just left your stomach bile truth right here on the floor?
Hey look, I can see the carrots and the schtick both.

If you truly give God a chance,

Fuck off, I am not here to debate you, just fuck the fuck right off.

and open your heart to Him, you'll see that I'm very much telling the truth.

More bullshit

Let me tell you, the spiritual realm is initially an extremely frightening experience.

Yeah and your cattle hate it even more so.
Theist cowboys crooning restful ballads hoping the source of all knowledge won't stampede before they get a chance to wrest their weary heads.

If you're not open, all that you'll ever know is your intellect,
Don't worry you've managed to make my intellect a much "lesser" evil listening to your presumptuous preaching

and this dying world. 

...would you please make some attempt of getting your story straight
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.Ecclesiastes 1:4

I didn't make the rules.
neither did your silly god invention

Ask God, if you are upset that things aren't designed the way that you want them to be.
Why would I bother?
Your god is still sulking that a monkey did write the entire works of Shakespeare.
Changed Change Reason Date
ParkingPlaces Will you be our ombudsman? Please! March 06, 2012, 11:31:12 AM
velkyn indeed, this is Ray-worthy March 06, 2012, 10:24:19 AM