Karma reasons for concrete message

Timtheskeptic

• Darwins +20/-1

Nice forum; full of the brightest people on earth I'm sure. I can't believe it's legal to actually ALLOW this kind of forum to exist. …..introducing the all-knowing, all-powerful, all-merciful, generous and clearly ……… the rapists, murderers, thieves, and people who cheat on other people's spouses knowing full-well what they're doing and trying very much to keep all their bull a secret; when they are exposed, they hate God even more, and especially His followers ……

This world is HELL, ……. SO why all the DRAMA? Why doesn't God just kill all the "bad guys" and "save all the good guys" …….

Who would say "NO……. 'Broad Path' which is ultimate suicide, where you will die and never be mentioned, nor will you be remembered, nor will your name be recorded …….Path number 2 -- the "Narrow Path" is immortality, no more pain, suffering, no more of the previous things …….failed as a Creator ……forced everyone down the Broad Path to begin with…….went through all these great efforts, preserved bloodlines, even having destroyed my creation a few times before ……

Yeah, so you figure the rest out while you still have ……. So technically, you're already all 'in hell' …… messengers from the OTHER WORLDS far above the cosmos …… 'aliens' …..but I call them Messengers.

……What will you do WHEN that is made clear to you and everyone else on the planet, and when I raise all of the dead in the Last Day? ….

…. "… believe I exist…. ME in the flesh …. in a body … in …two seperate PHYSICAL …you see My MESSENGERS … hear them "ramble…put them in jail, or on trial….my servants, the prophets, and the … you have yet to understand … it's not going to be like … . brain I acutally GAVE you to use… SEVERELY punished … limited … knowledge… ONLY CREATURES IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO EVER EVEN ASK, "Is there a god?"

You … dumb … and pretend to be … filthy, naked, disgusting creatures you were made to be … men and women …

… be that stupid… " … Nope. Nothing."

… God clearly LETS them be… God …get involved with our wars and our stupid trading routes... God obviously sentenced EVERYONE here to be …with NO …WHY they arrived here…

It's a GLITCH, … pathetic biological computers… TERMINATION and DELETION…be DELETED.

… who ARE God's property …being WITH GOD . here on earth …

If anyone … "believe" in God or in angels… fails … confusion and madness… God is prophesied … He is sending them a strong delusion …

The writer … must have … "vague generalization" … in what HE WAS writing, …

You are … God … we know … like the example of the mustard seed being so small, and becoming one very large shrub …when planted …good results ensue...

I … . moronic … horrid and putrescent stench... the most ridiculous question ever thought up.. . say "I believe in the One Living God of Abraham, and His Son Jesus..."

Believing …THE ABSOLUTE …it makes the simple belief in God or Jesus seem so childish …the founder of Christianity Himself … lies, and that's all it all ever was -- a book of LIES and a lot of liars who were happy about changing all the things AFTER they happened to make them LOOK like prophecy…people would STILL believe…

That's another … Christians …they disbanded all of the people living …

Ironically… bunch of crazy religous … are seriously CRAZY …web of lies … a large number of crazy people -- who happened upon pen and ink, …written down repeatedly -- from generation to generation, until the printing press was invented.

Jesus said, "..."

… God... good guessing you …someone else …  secretly added those words TOO, because they were going to trick the whole world by … what we call "the Bible" …

… CHOOSE to believe or think...

For example, "Why doesn't God heal amputees?"

Because God never said anything about healing … Jesus said "...."

Another person … KNOWN … "LARGE WEB OF LIES" which they … trick the whole world … they didn't … write … HISTORY … they wrote tons of useless things… educated people who could READ AND WRITE…openly critical of all …storytelling; lets just MAKE UP STORIES …we can deceive ourselves even -- and then the WHOLE WORLD, into believing …Christian killers …mass-murdering … killing …the name "Jesus" …let them be … PUT TO DEATH ...

… story … THREATENS the very lives …

You have … knowledge about … religion … you are … "God" …

In a way, I envy all of … because you're all just so … true and noble …You're … Above…

… WHY the entire world … HATES with a passion…like myself... HATE people …

I have nothing  … God's not … morally or ethically KINDER ...

… you deserve to know this … God and Jesus… were … tried … everyone knows … they really are; HYPOCRITES and LIARS.

So, … His Kingdom IS here … I'm part of HIS KINGDOM … RIGHT and TRUE …THIS KINGDOM … be destroyed ...

Go … destroy His Kingdom …

His Kingdom is … ALL THE DEAD … the … it might take 1,000 years … God … will …kneel …His Kingdom will be … physical … HIS FACE… serve ONE FUNCTION…a liar, a defiler, … loved a lie …YOU …are right … men will report to you … SEVERE Judgment … failed ...

… the Judgment …is a lie and a myth …many who will drink blood … every painful thing they committed against other people, and every crime against the children, against innocent men and women, every murder, rape, and slaughter of innocent people … God… a slave … a wanderer …

…  there will be a total destruction of all things that … belong in Creation.

… Book of Life, … lake of fire … story ends with a tragedy …

… the enemy of God … "sons of Satan" … hasn't been … known to the world…

Those who already hate God… appear to be something they are not.

… "sons of darkness" are as non-existent things… taken property and possession as thieves… rightfully theirs, and inhabiting and possessing what is … designed for them … since the time of Noah, have … chained up and restrained…they defy, and unnatural things ...

Those who … are retarded… let them continue to be stupid… this message is also one that has been ignored … there are those who need to … walk in the light…

Out.
Changed Change Reason Date
EV Selective quoting ;) June 08, 2012, 05:01:58 AM