Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +533/-19

There are big implications concerning the nature of God. God is not simply transcendent (God the Father), but also imminent (Jesus).  It is His nature to be known. He speaks. He comes to Earth. At the same time His ways are unsearchable (Romans 11:33). It's a paradox.
No. It has nothing to do with a paradox, it is simply a foul-up of the first order by the cretins who wrote the passages that now constitute the Bible. You have to admit that whilst to OT is a mass of superstition and savagery, the NT is a mass of superstition and pleas to be reasonable whilst at the same time killing homosexuals and a ticket to heaven if you can only stop thinking and ignore the discrepancies.

But when God speaks in Gen 1:1, I argue that it's Jesus creating (along with the rest of the Triune God).
What? That makes no sense whatsoever. God either says it or he doesn't - case closed.
God in perfect relationship with Himself.
That is simply meaningless
It's how "God is love"
You may be able to say how this links with the genocides at Yahweh's hands in the OT...

Sir,
You are more gullible than something that is very gullible. I feel sorry for your mind to be at the command of such an intellect.

I could go on but I'll stop now.
The relief is immense.
Changed Change Reason Date
Mrjason "I feel sorry for your mind" lol May 28, 2014, 09:43:05 AM