Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +551/-19

The same two problems keep in appearing in the Forum.  I see a constant assumption that people are capable of being "innocent," but if they aren't innocent, then God is evil for setting people up where they can't be innocent. Therefore, those with this view seem satisfied that they have all the information that they need in order to assert their moral superiority to God.

It is appalling to think that God did not make them innocent or perfect, so He must be evil, because no one wants to be less than perfect, right?
No. It is your defence that is wrong. God creates evil and looses it upon his children. God created Satan, God created the Serpent in the Garden, and God clearly states:

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

Jer:18:11 Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

The modern fluff-bunny Christian, the Christian who picks and chooses which parts of the Bible he most agrees with, the Christian who creates a god provided by selected verses, the so-called Christian like you, usually ignores these very clear statements.

Today, it is not popular to obey God, but, instead, to obey a god you personally create. That is how it is possible to have a "personal relationship" with Yahweh or The Trinity as you now have no choice but to call your alleged, monotheistic deity.

As a matter of fact and Biblical evidence, Yahweh has an evil aspect to him - just in case the Christian misses that when he reads the Bible, Yahweh tells us in the clearest way and, as He is immensely intelligent, He ensures that His Message is absolutely understandable, even for us mere mortals.

If you deny it, put simply, it is not a matter of discussion, it is a fact and you are wrong. Well, either that or you have chosen your own hand-crafted god. If you have done that, your god can have any attributes you require him to have.

But please, do not tell us that Yahweh has not an easily-discernible, evil aspect to Him.
Changed Change Reason Date
median Thanks for this post! Awesome ;) December 31, 2013, 01:17:11 AM
lotanddaughters That's a knockout. December 24, 2013, 02:28:42 PM