Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +522/-19

Have you made a point about the Professors? If so, I have missed it.
Yes, it's pretty much what you quoted. A group of professors couldn't write something in one year, one only one subject, that works so well together even if they had been side by side.
In your opinion, and without your thinking about any of the better novels, philosophers and academic papers…

I clearly don't have the same ideas as you. I may also suspect any Christian you heard before? Didn't you ask/accuse me of being some kind of prophet of God? (paraphrasing)
Poor paraphrasing, I suggested that you saw yourself as a Prophet of God. I have marked further evidence with an asterisk.

OK, If you stopped worshipping God, would you revert or have you simply learned how to behave?
There is no stop. If you are a son of God You will never stop. They only go out from us to show they were never really of us :)*
Which is an answer, but not the answer to the question.
You could be neutral… if there is a God, He will forgive you, it is His job.
if that's your plan, I do pray the best, but you may want to keep this in mind.
Mat12:30
"Anyone who isn't with me opposes me, and anyone who isn't working with me is actually working against me.
Of course that, "No True Scotsman" fallacy is only important if it is true. For it to be true, there would have to be a deity. The thing is, you really has no idea if Matthew is simply saying this without anything to back it up. Same goes for promises of heaven or hell.

As with my Polynesian religion, all Christianity is built on sand.
Why don't you accept Ai Tupua'i in gratitude for your wife's recovery?
Knowing that angels are neither male nor female I have none the less recently been looking into the idea that satan is actually a woman. If he has no gender referring to him as "he" is neither right nor wrong. the link is in how he presents himself around the world.[/quote]
Wonder no more: Jesus himself says Satan is male and Jesus would know all the angels, wouldn’t He? Jesus would not be fooled no matter how the Devil tried to disguise himself.

M't:4:5: Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
M't:4:6: And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
M't:4:7: Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

To answer your question though. I have found though study that all other religions have a common thread. They ALL teach something opposite of God's word. I suppose for you though that's a coincidence?
No, it confirms that I am correct in my knowledge that there are no gods and that gods are made by mankind and are but our ignorance writ large and lain out before us.

You see, a member of any of the world’s religions could say exactly the same as you and with just as much justification.

We know this much: L Ron Hubbard is alleged to have said, “If you want to make real money, create a religion.” Well, if he did say that, it worked for him.

We also know that to be great in any field you have to have a theory, a technique, a product, etc. that differs slightly from all other theories, techniques, products, etc.

I am reminded of the Christian missionary to the Eskimo who had to translate the Eskimo version of the the miracle of Cana of Galilee as the water turning into blubber; the 8th verse of the 5th chapter of the First Epistle of St. Peter ran: ‘Your adversary the devil, as a roaring Polar bear walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.’ And in the same way ‘A land flowing with milk and honey’ became ‘A land flowing with whale’s blubber,’ as the Eskimo had no concept of these things. http://www.futilitycloset.com/2013/04/28/cold-faith/

I always thought that this was short-sighted of God who should have sent another Son to the Eskimos.

I have no doubt that you cope reasonably well with life in general, but it does seem that when you enter “god-mode” the intellect goes out the window.
Changed Change Reason Date