Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +523/-19

If you have a question for me, please ask it in this thread.
I apologise, skeptic, you will have to do a bit of reading to answer the question, “What is the nature of Jesus?”
This is to help you answer:

Jesus was always there. As the Son of God He is as old as God. He, like God has no beginning and no end. He is part of the indivisible Trinity that is the One and Only True God and He always has been. And when I say "always" I mean "always"

This is from Jesus Himself:

John 17:5 “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.”

And this is confirmation that Jesus really did say that:

2nd Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

The Comma JohanneumWiki is a comma (a short clause) in the First Epistle of John (1 John 5:7–8). This text is variously referred to as the Comma Johanneum, the Johannine Comma, the Heavenly Witnesses, 1 John 5:7 or 1 John v:7.

"there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost, and these three are one. "

And with this, Christians understood that there was created an Eternal Adult Christ who was born of a virgin. It created the difficulty of whether Christ was an immortal god at birth or became one after crucifixion.[1]

We may find an answer to Christ's nature in the Crucifixion and Resurrection:

But first, some necessary questions:
•   “Was there a Jesus Christ of the same identity as that Jesus Christ, whose existence (as opposed to concept) is described in The Bible?”
•   “Was Jesus Christ human?”

If the answer to the above is “Yes” then
•   “What is the definition of ‘death’”
•   “Did that Jesus die in the accepted sense?”

If the above is able to be answered “Yes” then,
•   “Given the climate and state of medical knowledge at the time, what length of time would be reasonable to say that such a death was normally irreversible?”
•   “Was there some point at which Jesus Christ was no longer able to be described as ‘Dead’?”
•   “At the point at which Jesus Christ was no longer able to be described as ‘Dead’, what state was Jesus Christ in? Was he ‘alive’ in the accepted sense or was he in another state, if so, which?”

If Jesus were human, death is the end. No humans come back from what, for emphasis, I will call, ‘final death.’ Those who die do not come back to earth.

If he were always deity or even a partial deity, then His Resurrection is nothing amazing: if gods are immortal there was never death – merely a convincing illusion.

So, to remind you, “What is the nature of Jesus?” Man or God?
 1. There was some sect or other who said that Christ just appeared on earth aged about 30 and that the virgin birth was fantasy. The sect were all slaughtered as heretics, so that solved the problem without actually solving it.
Changed Change Reason Date
12 Monkeys WOW just WOW,he will ignore this post as will all Christians November 30, 2013, 08:07:50 PM