Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +551/-19

People who are led by demons would use the "women came from Adam!" as an excuse for their hatred. People who are racist will use the "curse of Ham" as an excuse to be racist.

The Bible is based on the superiority of the Children of God: the descendants of Adam. You only have to look on the way God ordered the genocide of the Moabites, Caananites, Edomites and the Amalkelites. So let us have no more of that "equality" garbage

Christians would never do this. Christians recognize that male and female were created equal in God's eyes. Black people are God's special creatures as well.

Please show me the verse that says "the curse" is making someone black. You won't be able to because it's not in the Bible!

Many ignorant people believe that the only slaves were black. This is pure racism on their part. In the 17 and 18th centuries many other nationalities and ethnicities were taken into slavery - it was a punishment at law in 17th and 18th century England.

So, let me quote this: "Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers" (Gn 9:25).

Bigots use the Bible as an excuse because they are led by demons and pervert the Holy Perfect Word.

No, people like you, who have never read a bible believe that.

You will not find the Bible saying this nonsense.

I have just found it - apologise.

Everyone is equal in God's eyes.

So, you think that women in the bible, who could be bought and sold are equal. Women who could not speak in church and had to be, in all cases, subservient to their husbands?

And let us look at the Racism of Jesus: why did He chose a Samaritan? Well, it was well-known that, stereotypically, Samaritans were all thieving, lying people.

And what did Jesus have to say about slaves? Matthew 25:11 onwards gives us the answer - a parable that ends in "M't:25:30: And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." i.e. You cast them into Hell if you are not happy with them. So there you are: Jesus knows how to treat slaves.

Changed Change Reason Date
Mrjason good points November 18, 2013, 07:50:46 AM