Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +472/-17

I have approved your above post as it reveals you for what you are. I will not be approving any more.

There you are, Ken Ham said it, so it must be true!

I've seen Ken Ham on TV on occasion, but most young earthers fail to connect their claims with any common facts.
All young earthers are deluded and require urgent help.

Adam had some offspring.
You are gullible -> there was no such person as “Adam”. He is a figment of some Bronze Age peasant who told his children a fairy story. Listen… The Garden of Eden, The Flood, etc. are all myths. They simply did not happen and more than Little Red Riding Hood happened[1] 
They did things that imply genius.

They did nothing, they were not real. You know Rumplestiltskin? Snow White? The legend of Sleepy Hollow? You know some other “creation stories”?  Where are your critical thinking skills? Are you really that obtuse?

Listen up! Adam isn’t real, Adam wasn’t real; it’s all made up. Read Genesis, 1, 2, 3, they are at least two different stories, similar in parts, but no more than that.

You don't have to believe that Adam was real.  Adam, the character we read about, had brilliant offspring.
I know I don't have to believe that Adam was real.  Nobody in their right mind would believe that Adam was real. 

If he wasn’t real, how on earth did he have offspring?

Thanks to technology, IQ is falling rapidly. Person to person communication is what
builds I.Q.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2010/07/10/the-creativity-crisis.html
That refers to “creativity”, not IQ.

http://www.politicalpsychologyresearch.com/Docs/KidsIQ__IQ_Wealth_of_Nations_Paper50109%5B1%5D.pdf (i) This tests groups, IQ of the entire earth is a zero-sum. (ii) Your graph does not agree with the statistics in this article. Sir, you are a moron. The average IQ of the human being has always been 100. It is that because that is the AVERAGE.

Believe him true or not, the character described as Adam was the father of brilliance.

Hello! Genesis is a fairy story! It never happened!

But only if you believe that children were taught by their parents in those days. If you think they went away to trade schools to learn how to craft musical instruments
and forge metal, then Dad could have been stupid.  But you also must consider how advanced the entire clan was to be able to spend time to make musical instruments.

Are you trolling? Are you being stupid on purpose? Flutes and drums are made by stone Age tribesmen. Pianos, organs, electric guitars take some building.

Genesis 4
 21 His brother’s name was Jubal; he was the ancestor of those who play stringed and wind instruments. 22 Zillah also gave birth to Tubal-cain, the ancestor of[d] blacksmiths and all artisans of bronze and iron.

I saw that. (a) Like I said, it is a fairy tale, told by fathers to children so they would go to sleep at night. It explains why there are flutes and drums but does not explain anything about the development of drug resistant StaphylococcusWiki; Legrangian mathematics; that the speed of light is absolute; that steam can be used to drive machinery; that carbon-steel is superior to bronze, etc.

Now you'd like some non-biblical support for ancient wise guys:

I: The Great Pyramid of Egypt

II: The Hanging Gardens of Babylon

III: The Statue of Zeus at Olympia

IV: The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus

V: The Mausoleum at Halicarnassus

VI: The Colossus of Rhodes

VII: The Lighthouse of Alexandria

Stonehenge

Sphinx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Wonders_of_the_Ancient_World

What sort of person are you? I mean, are you over 12 years of age? Do you realise how primitive all those are? Basically, they are lumps of stone. 400,000 years of human evolution and they manage to erect some lumps of stone?

In the 20th century alone man has invented powered flight and been to the moon, discovered anti-biotics, and ways to provide for the food needs of a planet of 7 times the population of 1900 and 7000 times the population of 1AD – how’s that for progress and intelligence?

And why the hell have you included “The Tower of Babel” Hello, it isn’t real. We can trace English back to Proto-Indo-European languageWiki Have a look at the article! You really don't know what you are talking about, do you?

Skywriting,
I have been the one who has been approving your posts. I now see that I have been far too generous. Your ignorance disgusts me and your spreading of ignorance is an insult to humanity. Somewhere, among your posts, you claim to have been educated. I suggest that you claim your money back, I will support you with your post above as evidence.

You are unable to think in a straight line. You subtract from the sum of human intelligence. You have no critical thinking skills whatsoever and what you do see and observe, you translate by the use of fiction when you must know for certain that it is not true. Your beliefs speak of a brainwashed, unquestioning view of the world that was best before 3000 BC when fairytales took the place of unbiased research and investigation.

By your crass gullibility, you have shown to me that you are not fit to give an opinion on anything. You have believed the stupidity of men whose money is earned by telling what they know is lies, twisting the truth, and quoting out of context and reaping the tithes of the people like you.

I suggest you print off a copy of this for use when, after many, many years, you die and there is no heaven.

Listen to what St Augustine said about people like you:

Saint Augustine (A.D. 354-430) in his work The Literal Meaning of Genesis (De Genesi ad litteram libri duodecim) provided excellent advice for all Christians who are faced with the task of interpreting Scripture in the light of scientific knowledge. This translation is by J. H. Taylor in Ancient Christian Writers, Newman Press, 1982, volume 41.

Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other elements of this world, about the motion and orbit of the stars and even their size and relative positions, about the predictable eclipses of the sun and moon, the cycles of the years and the seasons, about the kinds of animals, shrubs, stones, and so forth, and this knowledge he hold to as being certain from reason and experience.

Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics; and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn. The shame is not so much that an ignorant individual is derided, but that people outside the household of faith think our sacred writers held such opinions, and, to the great loss of those for whose salvation we toil, the writers of our Scripture are criticized and rejected as unlearned men. If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books, how are they going to believe those books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods and on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason?

Reckless and incompetent expounders of Holy Scripture bring untold trouble and sorrow on their wiser brethren when they are caught in one of their mischievous false opinions and are taken to task by those who are not bound by the authority of our sacred books. For then, to defend their utterly foolish and obviously untrue statements, they will try to call upon Holy Scripture for proof and even recite from memory many passages which they think support their position, although they understand neither what they say nor the things about which they make assertion. [1 Timothy 1.7]

1. which is a far more believable story with only one talking animal.
Changed Change Reason Date