Karma reasons for concrete message

Graybeard

Global Moderator

• Darwins +502/-17

Your theory of heaven
Will it be a dictatorship? Yes and No... As far as I understand the bible, we will have quite some freedom to set systems up, economic or other, but only under strict rules of fairness, honesty and care for our neighbors. No one will be able to kill or steal without being caught and stopped. No one will drown, no one will die out of accidents. No war will be waged on anyone. But the bible clearly says that people will still die, but that they would be regarded as cursed, even though they would be 100 years old. This would indicate that for most, attaining that age would be considered normal during the thousand year reign of Christ. Therefore, not submitting to the rulership of Christ would be fatal in the end presumably.
Let me tell you why it is wrong. I will tell you in Biblical terms.

We know from the Bible that fornicators will not go to heaven: 1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

We know from the Bible that there is no marriage in heaven: New International Version (©1984)
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

We therefore know that no babies will be born in heaven.

We therefore know that, at the End of Days, no pregnant women will go to heaven, otherwise, there would be babies born there.

Yet Jesus says that the End of Days will come "Like a thief in the night" and nobody knows when it is.

But this is impossible - we will know that the End of the World is approaching because there will be no pregnant women on earth, because that is the only time that the End of Days can occur.

But you see this is impossible, because then we would know the End of Days!

Therefore Jesus lied about heaven - If Jesus lied, it isn't there.

Changed Change Reason Date
bertatberts Excellent. January 11, 2013, 03:30:52 AM